Tuesday 11 December 2012

Es hat geschneit!

Today was our first full day in Germany!
We both woke up numerous times during the night due to jet leg. It was fairly annoying I must say. Although when we did wake up at around 3am, it was snowing! And we got really excited.
When we eventually got up around 8, there was a note that had been pushed underneath out door that said "Es hat geschneit!" or in english "It has snowed!". We both thought it was really nice! :)
Mum called us and we spoke to Mum. We then got dressed and went for a walk, it was cold. (You'll probably hear that a lot.. SORRY!) We went into a bakery and Emily bought a coffee. Later on I bought a bottle of coke, it was cold enough, then we started walking home again, after about 10 minutes I drank some more coke, and it was colder than when I bought it!

When we got home, we went to school with Yannick, because he still had 1 more class. I didn't understand anything! It was a medic class or something? For all I know, it could have been psychology and I wouldn't have noticed.
After class we walked home again, Emily slept for 3 hours and I read for 3 hours..
That was our day! :)

Daniel Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment